If you'd love to be involved in our collective at Flourish, well look no further, register your interest and join our waiting list!
On this page you'll find everything you need to know on how to apply to be part of our Collective at Flourish in Dumfries Town centre. We ask interested businesses and social enterprises to complete an online application form to register their interest and be added to our waiting list.
Our application process allows each event or project we produce to be curated, with a mixture of disciplines and a variety of different makers and producers taking part. This also lets us maintain a high level of quality that visitors to our events have now grown to expect when they come along. This process also allows us to limit where possible any duplication of existing businesses in the town, our aim is to provide additionality to Dumfries town centre, not to detract from it. We'll be in touch if spaces within the shop become available.
• We want to support you where we can and we want to help you sell your work and spread the word about your business.
• We will provide a platform and opportunities to get your products in front of new customers in a prime site location for minimal investment.
• We will promote your business at every opportunity on social media accounts.
• You will be featured in our online directory that connects your business directly with our growing audience of loyal supporters.
• You will have an opportunity to be featured in our meet the maker blog series and Instagram take overs.
• We will charge an affordable rental fee of £115 per month for a minimum of THREE MONTHS Rental Period (between Jan & August), £150 FOR ONE MONTH Rental Period (between Jan & August) and £175 FOR ONE MONTH Rental Period (between September & December).
• All sales made are yours, minus a small 10% commission | service charge.
• We will sell your products for you, so you are able to concentrate on making and producing.
• We will help you to nurture and grow your business and will introduce you to a network of other like-minded makers in our private facebook group, at our in person events, gatherings, workshops, business development training and talks.
• You will have access to dedicated workshop and events space and benefit from a discounted rate as a member of the collective.
• You will have the opportunity to share your skills and expertise, inspiring creativity and entrepreneurship.
• You will be part of community making positive social change and playing a part in the regeneration of Dumfries.
You pay a rental fee to be involved if your application is successful. You'll then either drop off or post your stock to us. We will then promote and sell your work, unlike a market stall you don't need to be there at our shop at Flourish. You can of course decide to volunteer some time to during the project, which we'd love you to do. We will tally up the sales figures at the end of each month of your rental period and you'll receive all income from the sales, less a 10% commission fee.
By making an application to be involved at the Retail Collective at Flourish, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
Flourish is a Non-Profit Community Space + Shop
Flourish, 111 High Street
Managed and curated by social enterprise THE GUILD (DUMFRIES) C.I.C
Registered in Scotland as a Community Interest Company Limited by Guarantee Company Number No | SC595249
Registered Address | Solway House, Crichton Business Park, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4TA
Copyright © 2022 Flourish - All Rights Reserved.